Pointless: Make an Impact On Social Media
Been scrolling on the internet for hours on end? As a social media marketer, I began to notice how so much content out there, that don't matter at all. It's not that it's not okay to enjoy yourself once in awhile with the pointless videos and content, but what I have began to notice is the danger of humanity wasting their time on what doesn't matter.
What I mean is, we need to bring information and content on another level as social media marketers. Are you a social media marketer that wants to make a difference in the world? Or are you just there to bring in the likes?
I have to say that we need to bring up our social media game. We need to create content that brings value to the consumer and make a positive impact in the world.
To be honest with you, I've seen so many media channels that are only there for their own selves and not considering in helping others.
I'm not saying that it's not good to invest in yourself or build your brand, but with the lifetime we all have, I want to be putting content out there that would help others to improve our world.
Here is a list on how you can create content that could bring people to enjoy your content while helping them to grow to be there better selves:
1. Remember that content is king in the social media marketing world. What you are putting out there is what the audience will receive.
2. Ask questions about your content. What is the value you are giving? Is it motivational? Is it enjoyable? Does it leave the audience feeling good about themselves?
3. Get straight to the point. It's okay to have fun once in awhile with your content, but you are also wasting another persons time the longer your content is.
4. Direct your audience to more content that could help them. Add links to everything. Give shoutouts and other sources.
5. Ask yourself this: After viewing your content, did you feel empowered or did you waste your time? If it's not a waste, post it. If it is...you might need to reconsider what you post.